best starters For your tinder Profile.
Finding a date is no longer the way it once was. You don't even have to leave the house to socialize and meet others. Dating apps such as Tinder have taken over the traditional ways of making contacts. Tinder has even become the main way to get to know and meet other singles in your area.
With thousands of users swiping your finger, it's not easy to find that perfect single. How do you know which single is worth your time? Your success stands or falls by asking the right questions. Only then will you find out whether your conversation partner is relationship material, worth trying or whether you should cancel the match immediately.
With this extensive list of Tinder questions, you separate the wheat from the chaff and you know whether it is a serious candidate or a serious left-wipe.
To gain understanding
- What did you study?
- Which music makes you happy?
- If there is one thing I need to know about you, what would it be?
- Do you have a nickname?
- What do you prefer to eat?
- What is your strangest characteristic?
- Do you smoke?
- Do you live alone?
- Do you have a fear of something?
- If you had the choice, who would you go out to dinner with?
- When did you last sing for yourself?
- Can I see your Instagram?
- What do you value most in a friendship?
- How would your friends describe you?
- Are you an early riser or a night owl?
- What do you think we have in common?
- What are you most grateful for?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What's the worst thing anyone can say to you?
- Do you drink a lot?
- What is your favorite color?
- What does friendship mean to you?
- Who would you thank if you received an award today?
- What do you dislike?
- What is the nicest gift you have given someone?
- Do you believe in extraterrestrial life?
- What is your motto for life?
- Do you like pets?
- Where would you prefer to live?
- What makes you happy?
- Who would you like to be?
- Who knows you best?
- What is your worst habit?
- Do you have brothers or sisters?
- Are you good with your family?
- How is your relationship with your mother and father?
- How important is family to you?
- What do you like most about your family?
- What are you famous for among friends and family?
What the other person does
- What kind of work do you do?
- What does a perfect day look like for you?
- Do you go out often?
- Where do you go when you go out?
- Do you like to travel?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- What are you doing this weekend?
- Do you cook?
- Do you like to do the job?
- What is the first thing you do when you win a million in the lottery?
- If money wasn't important, what would you do for work?
- Do you like to eat out?
- Do you like shopping?
- Do you have a todo list?
About relationships and dating
- Do you get many matches on Tinder?
- How many people are you currently in contact with?
- Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
- When did your last relationship end?
- How long did your longest relationship last?
- How many relationships have you had?
- When did you first fall in love?
- Who your ideal husband or wife?
- Are you looking for someone serious or are you here for fun?
- Have you ever had a one-night stand?
- What does an ideal first date look like for you?
- How was your first kiss?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Are you romantic?
- What do you like about me now?
- Which part of my profile did you persuade to chat with me?
- Which characteristic do you like to see in your partner?
- What makes you feel safe?
- What do you find attractive in a man or a woman?
- What makes you feel loved?
- Do you believe in marriage?
- Have you ever cheated on you?
- Has your heart ever been broken?
- What does love mean to you?
- What is your favorite sport?
- Do you have a blog?
- Do you sport?
- Have you ever had an injury?
- What do you think about reality television programs?
- What is the worst movie you've ever seen?
- Which movie did you cry?
- What do you think is the best film ever made?
- Chips or chocolate?
- Pandas or penguins?
- Dogs or cats?
- Coffee or tea?
- Nick or Simon?
- Cinema or movie on the couch?
- Peanut butter or jam?
- Canada or Brazil?
- Give or take?
- Rich or famous?
- What is your biggest dream?
- Would you ever want to become famous?
- If a real glass ball can predict your future, do you want to know?
- Is there something you've been dreaming about for a long time?
- Which actor can you play if your life is ever filmed?
- Do you ever want children?
- What is the biggest win of your life?
- What is your best memory?
- Which memory would you rather forget?
- What are you most ashamed of?
- When did you last cry?
- What did you ever do that you would not do anymore?
- What is the hardest thing you have ever done?
- When was the last time you were nervous?
Whether you meet someone in a busy McDonald's or you are on Tinder: by asking questions you will find out who you are dealing with. A date is a date and that also applies to Tinder.
Is it a weirdo that you have to say goodbye to quickly or the 10/10 that you shouldn't let go? With the help of the list of good Tinder questions, you quickly discover whether you can continue to swipe or give your fingers a rest forever.